Monday, October 20, 2014

an online class i'm taking...

shopping for supplies

I'm going to be doing a fun ecourse next week called woodland girls, its a week of fun little craft projects and nature journaling and i thought if any one else would want to join the info is here you just sign up and then you can join any of the classes, this one is $30.
she says:
"just imagine walks in the woods, gathering, creating inside and outside of your studio, sculpting with paperclay, painting our own woodland girls on wood slices, wood burning, stamp carving, creating your own nature study journal and incorporating words from some of my favorite poets." It sounds like fun doesn't it?


3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenni - It does sound like fun. Wish I had more time but am so busy. Hope you will share your great experiences. Thanks too for taking time to stop and visit me. It always means so much. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting very late here for walks in the woods..our leaves are just tumbling down..but I am going to peek..It looks like fun.
    Thanks for telling us~I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if the paper clay is like the air dried clay I just made Christmas ornaments with..will have to check it out:)

    ReplyDelete