Sunday, November 30, 2014

My circle of days book

Hello everyone, is there anyone still visiting, its been so long since my last post, the major reason being that i don't have a smart phone and the way i upload my photos didn't work so now i have a new  digital camera instead and am much happier. So i wanted to show some glimpses of my circle of days book, a project and kit created by Lesley Austin. Its a pretty way to keep track of the little tasks you do eacgh day using little cards in envelopes attached to pretty magazine pages.

I may still add a few bits and pieces here and there but i like the simplicity of it.


Now i am gathering things to put together a holiday book of days somewhere to keep inspiration and ideas


7 comments:

  1. Yes, one here! :)) I was wondering what you were up to! Glad you have a new camera!!
    Your journal is very lovely, I've started a similar one last year (and never find the time/space to go ahead!) with magazines from my stack, mainly Victoria and Country Homes/Living- without envelopes, and just for inspiration. I use a normal ring binder to keep everything together. Yours is so pretty with the old book cover, and sounds lovely! How those envelopes work? I have kept a diary for years for home tasks and domesticity in general, but never with cards and envelopes! What do you do with them?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenni - this is a wonderful way to make each day special. Just love it. Also the Holiday one is great too. Bet you are loving your digital camera. It does make posting so much easier. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Take care and enjoy the beginning of the Christmas season. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea. I have some gorgeous magazines & was wondering what to do with them. Thank you for the inspiration. Gill

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are terrific Jenni..and I love envelopes..in books and journals!
    I am on a small Nexus right now..are the envelopes glassine?
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni...it's so wonderful to see your lovely pages...and to see my kit put to use! I've only seen my own up to now. I hope you find it useful (as well as beautiful). xo Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I love everything you create! I hope you keep sharing, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete